Jlb cheetah 120a, jlb j3 speed 120a or kraton 4s?

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Jub

RC Newbie
Reaction score
Which would you get out of the 3 and why? Arrma's the bigger company & more parts but these jlbs seem to be really fast....

i would go with arrma, if even only for the parts support. you can make any rc fast, but how many times will it get there before destroying it after a small mistake/miscalculation. though i know some have had issues with the 4s arrmas, it seems as though it was the early batches that had some hiccups, but knowing how quickly arrma fixes issues with their rigs, (servo saver comes first to mind). then in the end you can eventually upgrade the truck to be faster.
faster car=faster broken parts
arrma broken parts= go to LHS
JLB broken parts= order online and wait for the mail
especially with how popular arrma is upgrades are going to be more and more available through many companies (Hot racing, T-Bone racing, M2C, Voltage, RPM, etc.
JLB makes their own, but no/very little other aftermarket support by other companies.

You're absolutely right about that one. Got a kraton 4s. Can u suggest some on road tires for my kraton 4s? I usually do concrete speed runs. These src's are nice but a bit pricey at S62

Best on road speed run tires are GRPs. (belted and rated to 160mph)
I personally recommend the S3 compound.
They have a relatively small diameter at 98mm so you will likely need to gear up to make the difference.