Jlb cheetah 11101 back tyres not working

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

rasa1998

RC Newbie
Reaction score
Jlb cheetah 11101
After some bashing back wheel doesn't works front works but back wheel does not work
What should i do

start with rear wheels hex pins more than likely behind hex nuts that drive wheels then work your way in to diffs .

Follow what tntpoof said. Also, do your rear driveshafts/dog bones move?

start with rear wheels hex pins more than likely behind hex nuts that drive wheels then work your way in to diffs .
This is my first rc car so i dont know more about those
Can you tell me where does hex pins are
is their any youtube video for this ?
Follow what tntpoof said. Also, do your rear driveshafts/dog bones move?
Yes they move when the wheel
Moves

Jlb cheetah 11101
After some bashing back wheel doesn't works front works but back wheel does not work
What should i do
Like they said above, spin the back wheels by hand, and see if the driveshafts move at the same time. As for the hexes and pins, when you take the wheel off, you will see a plastic, 6 sided piece that goes inside the wheel. That is the hex. Once you take the hex off, you will see a metal pin (be careful not to lose it), that goes inside of the back of the hex. Thats what makes the wheel spin when the driveshaft spins. If the hex strips, gets rounded off, or the pin breaks, or the hex on the inside of the wheel breaks, the wheels wont move. Next, hook up a battery, set the car on something off the ground, and, while holding the throttle on the controller, see if the rear driveshafts turn when the front ones do. it could actually be several different things that could be wrong. The hex could have rounded off, the hex pin could have broke, the diff could have broke, the shaft between the transmission and rear diff could have snapped. Best bet is to get the manual, so you can see how things are connected, as well as how they come apart.