Jato engine problems

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jtrejo1965

RC Newbie
Reaction score
Hello, I'm having a problem with my jato.When I run it everything is well but as soon as I run the engine at full throttle the engine dies. Any suggestions. Ty.

Does it have a secondary air fuel circuit? Sounds like it's running too lean or rich. If it's hot, must be lean. If it has overheated, you may need to check rings.

Got a temp gun to see what temps it's running at? Odds are, it's either too rich or too lean on the HSN. Temps, sound and smoke kind of tell you which way you need to go.

Also you seem to not provide much information is this a new engine that you just breaking in or is this an engine you had for a while?

Also you seem to not provide much information is this a new engine that you just breaking in or is this an engine you had for a while?
This thread is 1.5 years old bro. In fact several of the threads youve been replying to are a year old or older.

This thread is 1.5 years old bro. In fact several of the threads youve been replying to are a year old or older.
Yeah I know some things I visit is old but the same time people also look at these things a lot don't matter how old it is.

And sometimes just that right answer can help a person more then other people who have had conversations in the past.

I remember looking up a thread regarding something and no one really answered that person's question. It was 10 years old but I answered it. Then someone removed it. That was years ago regarding something to do with something to do with what kind of glue you need to use for something.