Jato 3.3

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Merc245bassin

RC Newbie
Reaction score
Hey guys just joined , but I've had couple nitro cars and have 1 now , have tinkered with em a little but I know theres prob tons to learn from yall , rite now I have a jato 3.3 , and this thing is just mean , front tires r useless if your on the gas at all , has anyone have experiences with the jato ?
Also I hope I posting in the rite place here. Dont b to ruff on the newbie haha. Thanks guys

Also my handle on here if u dont know , I'm a huge mercury outboard enthusiast and fishing , love to build my own modified/ custom motors and boats. just fyi. That's reason for name haha

I use the jato for off road but I think I'm more of a fan of the 4x4 traxxas models. stampede or version up from it , still want little speed but 4x4 in truck. Anyone do any trading round here this jato runs like new. Only has 10 or so hrs on it I'd say

Welcome to the forum!

I've had a jato for many years. I converted mine to electric. Before that, I had 17mm adapters on it and ran proline badland buggy tires. Got around pretty good in grass.

Now I run 2.8" trenchers on it on 3S.

I have done quite few add ons and rpm parts. I'm runnin 2.8 trenchers on rear stock on front , I need adapters to run a different wheel tire combo on front. its has round metal bearings instead hex hub. It would have to steer better I would think

I have done quite few add ons and rpm parts. I'm runnin 2.8 trenchers on rear stock on front , I need adapters to run a different wheel tire combo on front. its has round metal bearings instead hex hub. It would have to steer better I would think
When I put trenchers on mine, I used a set of traxxas jato wheels and 2.8 trenchers that were unmounted.
2019-0211-eJato-Dubro2319Rear-side.jpg

I have rpm arms, revo hard anno'd TiNi shocks with vdk that I drilled out 1/16" with 70wt in them. Does pretty good at soaking up the jumps. I air it out quite a bit at the skate park.

When I put trenchers on mine, I used a set of traxxas jato wheels and 2.8 trenchers that were unmounted.
2019-0211-eJato-Dubro2319Rear-side.jpg

I have rpm arms, revo hard anno'd TiNi shocks with vdk that I drilled out 1/16" with 70wt in them. Does pretty good at soaking up the jumps. I air it out quite a bit at the skate park.
So maybe I should just glue the tires on my stock wheels then, mine rides on back tires all the time but when fronts do touch dont turn gud. Just pushes round corners or a 360

So maybe I should just glue the tires on my stock wheels then, mine rides on back tires all the time but when fronts do touch dont turn gud. Just pushes round corners or a 360
Or order a new set of traxxas wheels, then you have both. They don't cost too much.