It's a Tough Job...

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

HPIguy

Durability Tester
Staff member
Supporter
Excellence Award
Build Thread Contributor
Reaction score
But I gotta do it. The AV guys at work found out that I flew a while back, started flying with one of them pretty regular, and they're going to have me do some filming for the company. I really need some practice, as I"m really rusty with all the rain we've had this year.

So for all the people over the years that made fun of me for my toys, I'm now getting paid to play with them! So how's your job, you happy? :hehe:

We did some testing at the golf course we own. Also, this is what I see in the goggles, ignore the HUD barking at me, I didn't bother letting it arm completely since I'm only going 400yds and didn't think I'd need GPS. :D

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FdwV4B1SDsE"]Doing Some Testing With the AV Guys at Work - YouTube[/ame]

Last edited:
That is truly Awesome, congrats on getting paid to play!

thats pretty sweet!! looks like alot of fun I'm just not a flyin guys i crash alot lol

Cooling off here some, time to get my clubs out and knock the dust off of them, i dont play in the middle of summer.... can't stand the heat!!!