It was a good day

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Kimmie28

RCTalk Addict
Build Thread Contributor
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
  1. Bashing
  2. Crawling
I had a great day with my father in law. I gave him the dodge clodbuster for Christmas this year and today was the first time we had to get together so I could give it to him and have time to run together. He's loving the truck and has been wanting one for the last 5 years since he's seen me with them and he's enjoyed running mine. I was finally in a spot where I could give him his own and it's been the best gift I've given him. Here's some photos of us running them together the last photo is after i got them cleaned up after the mud bath.
20230109_153845.png
20230109_153603.jpg
20230109_153606.jpg
20230109_195758.jpg

Can't beat that! That is a good day!

Thanks @Tunedpipe and @Doom! It's good to be back and having a blast with him. He does so much for his children that it was time his son in law took care of him by giving the gift no one else could. I've definitely added years to that mans life and I'm creating great memories for the rest of mine.

He is over the moon excited about his clodbuster to say the least. I'm glad I was able to give it to him

Took the wife and dogs out for some bashing this morning. My big boy had a great time chasing the trucks. We took 8 trucks and ran them all out. Came home with some carnage but nothing catastrophic. All simple fixes.
28229.jpeg
20230220_132043.jpg
28222.jpeg

Looks like the exact same type of country around CJ Strike reservoir. I love that area.