It was 2am and we were bored......

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

iWantSpeed

RCTalk Rookie
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
Last week me and the boys were sat round at 2am in my flat, bored. So we decided to take a coupoe of cars for a spin, So me and my friend went to our underground car park and started racing our cars, we hit about 60mph and his went into a kerb, you all know wat happened there! So we were left with only mine, everyone was getting bored coz there was no racing so we decided to build a jump out of bits of shelving and road barriers that we found. I started jumping my car, it was going about 25 feet after take off! Then one guy decided to lie down in front of the ramp and have the car jump over him, which when its 2am and everyones been drinking, its the best idea. The numbers grew and believe it or not my car was jumping over 8 people!!! The photos i have only show the first three people, sorry they arent too clear, they were taken off a mobile phone. We had a blast (except for the guy who kerbed his) you should def try it!!

Attachments

• Image007.jpg
    Image007.jpg
    12.3 KB · Views: 113
  • Image005.jpg
    Image005.jpg
    16.7 KB · Views: 114
  • Image006.jpg
    Image006.jpg
    17 KB · Views: 145
Sounds like you guys had a blast. Those are some brave souls to lay there. 8 People deep is nice. What kind of car was it?

I hope they had protective gear-lol

Man that is nuts! What car were you driving..Looks like a buggy!

you guys must have had a pretty good amount of beers to be doin that. haha. what kind of car was that?
savager

I bet the sound of a nitro engine sounds pretty cool inside a parking garage....

That's awesome... totally something that me and a couple of buddies would end up doing if given enough boredom, energy, beer, and motivation. That's funny as hell.

oh yeah!! sounds like fun what kind of car?you better watch out not to get a r/c-dui they might impounD your r/c car!!!..lol

Back