It Finally came!

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Def looks like you got it dialed in nice! I can't figure out how... What with all that bogus advice you got with the break in and all that... Lol!!! I suppose getting you to ship it to me (at your expense of course) so I can 'really set it up NICE' is out of the question now! I'll have to look for a new victim now! Great! :p

Seriously tho, seeing that video makes me smile! I'm very happy for you! I just did a victory tank with the Jato! :thumbs-up:

Def looks like you got it dialed in nice! I can't figure out how... What with all that bogus advice you got with the break in and all that... Lol!!! I suppose getting you to ship it to me (at your expense of course) so I can 'really set it up NICE' is out of the question now! I'll have to look for a new victim now! Great! :p

Seriously tho, seeing that video makes me smile! I'm very happy for you! I just did a victory tank with the Jato! :thumbs-up:

Thanks for the kind words bud. I'm really enjoying it so far. I wish I had more people to get together and bash with. All my friends broke their rigs and decided they didn't want to be in the hobby anymore.

Maybe when they see you having fun with your rig, they'll have second thoughts? You can always check out local tracks. Even if they are all electric, you may very well meet some ppl there who have nitro as well. Even if they're all electric, just to hang out and bash is fun either way. Get to know the ppl at the local hobby shop(s) too. Always good ppl to know on many levels! There is a scale air show that happens (reasonably) local to me that has a HUGE draw. It is prob 95% air but they do have 1/10 and 1/8 scale on and off road races, electric and nitro. (I didn't make it this year but...) It wouldn't surprise me if they opened to larger scale as well as crawling. Point is, there are a LOT of ppl who are into cars, buggies etc... Plenty of chances to meet ppl with similar interests. Who knows? You might even find a nitro track to race at?

Maybe when they see you having fun with your rig, they'll have second thoughts? You can always check out local tracks. Even if they are all electric, you may very well meet some ppl there who have nitro as well. Even if they're all electric, just to hang out and bash is fun either way. Get to know the ppl at the local hobby shop(s) too. Always good ppl to know on many levels! There is a scale air show that happens (reasonably) local to me that has a HUGE draw. It is prob 95% air but they do have 1/10 and 1/8 scale on and off road races, electric and nitro. (I didn't make it this year but...) It wouldn't surprise me if they opened to larger scale as well as crawling. Point is, there are a LOT of ppl who are into cars, buggies etc... Plenty of chances to meet ppl with similar interests. Who knows? You might even find a nitro track to race at?
I've got a track that's within an hour of where I live but I haven't had an opportunity to check it out.

Thanks for the kind words bud. I'm really enjoying it so far. I wish I had more people to get together and bash with. All my friends broke their rigs and decided they didn't want to be in the hobby anymore.

That's a bummer ,I'm in the same situation!
Next best thing ,build you a ramp an get you a little track going!...:thumbs-up:

You got me infected again. My second Kyosho is on the way.
lkyoc3002.jpg

I run in grass and bigger is better for that. Your buggy looks awesome but I prefer a truggy. My son runs electrics. He has a new Arrma Kraton I have to race. It's his second. The first one exploded in my kitchen when he plugged the batteries in and had to have a dose of fire extinguisher. They replaced it.

Go Nitro.

I run in grass and bigger is better for that. Your buggy looks awesome.

Thanks man I'm glad you like it :thumbs-up:

I run in the grass every now and then. I like to run in dirt for the most part. But for the most part I rip up and down the street in front of my house to tune and dial in the engine. I really need to get to the track and see what she can really do. I have a feeling it's gonna be a match made in heaven lol

If I was going to buy another electric it would probably have to be the Arrma Nero. That thing is stupid fast. I saw a vid on YouTube where a guy clocked it at 53 mph right out of the box. The fact that it's also 6s capable was another cool feature.

Wow! A fire after plugging in? That would Def ruin my whole day! (maybe my kitchen too!!!) Glad they stood behind it tho!!! Def looking forward to seeing a new Kyosho video posted soon!

Wow! Yeah... That would have def ruined my day! I gotta say tho, as much as I'm sure that was not a happy moment, the dog staring at the bats makes me laugh! At least it's been replaced and no real harm done!

They even replaced the batteries for him. Great company.

Sorry for the thread hijack.

I guess so! That's the kind of story you want ppl to hear when your company name is mentioned for sure!

They even replaced the batteries for him. Great company.

Sorry for the thread hijack.
No worries. I have yet to have a bad experience with any company that I've gotten defective products from. They are all more than willing to help.

Your package is in the UPS system and is on time with a scheduled delivery date of Jul 7, 2016

Back