Sold / Found It’s the I have no use, they’re gathering dust, need money for my winter project sale

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
sure do. which one? the nib one or the used one? pics to come tonight.

its going in my 18b so i think the 25 setup will be more than enough.

FLM: here are the pics of the mamba systems i have. the i pic is a brand new system. the only thing i did was add deans connector to the ESC. the other pic is my 18t that has a used mamba system. i can get u detailed pics of the used system if u want.

grgbulldog: PM was sent a few days with PP information. are you still interested in the micro motor?

Z400 PM was sent with payment information but I never heard back. Are you still interested in the battery pack?

Last edited:
i'm thinking the mamba 25 setup will have plenty of power for me. Any idea on top speed with your 18b? I don't want a 70mph missle but 40-50 would be nice. it comes with the esc and motor right?

pm me your paypal info please. $75 correct?

edit. as far as the reverse disable goes, i am guessing thats a programming option and not an internal change?

Last edited:
Looks good, consider her sold!

PM sent.

pretty sure that i've responded to everyone. if i missed someone, just shoot me back a message.

Paypal is sent for the RB; thanks again man.

paypal is sent for the used mamba 25 setup as well.

my 18b drivetrain is already crying. :)

thanks guys. i'll get the items boxed and shipped out tomorrow or worst case saturday morning.

bump for the night guys.
i'm willing to listen to all fair offers. i really just need the space

I got the money for the 2.2's now. I sent you a PM but havent heard anything yet.

sorry about that....
cool. do u want to meet up since we are close to each other?

Yea thats coo. What is like 1/2 way from you to me or how do you want to meet up?

still open to offers on the remaining items. I'm hoping to get these finished b

still open to offers on the remaining items. I'm hoping to get these sold off by next week.

I am interested in your 18T if you still have it.

pics of the 18t. please remember the mamba set up is not included. send me your email ID if you want more pics.

Last edited:
BUMP. open to offers.

Any word on the price of the 18t with a brushless etup?

Status
Not open for further replies.