Sold / Found It’s the I have no use, they’re gathering dust, need money for my winter project sale

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

savagefan04

Hardcore RCTalk User
Supporter
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
  1. Bashing
  2. Racing
Okay guys. I’m selling a bunch of items that I no longer need to help fund Xmas and maybe a winter project. All items have been describe to the best of my ability and are in working order. Prices are negotiable, and shipping is now included to some degree. Cash is always king, but checks are fine. I also have paypal but if you’re using a CC please add in the cost for the fee. I’ll load a couple pics for each item, but can send more offline if need be. If you have any questions, feel free to email me. [email protected]. I’ll consider trades for MLST stuff, Savage X parts, RS310 receiver or good quality tools. More items to come a little later.

First up is a Blade Mini Heli Cx2. SOLD
I’ve had this for about 2 months and flown its 3 times. Flying is just not my thing. I don’t have the time to really devote to learning. The heli will come with all the original documentation, DVD, box, battery, and charger. It will also come with the following extra/installed items. Price is negotiable at 100. Shipping is extra

Brand new flybar and blades installed
Aluminum Lower AND Upper heads
Training gear
Extra blades
Extra landing gear

New Items added. I tried to come up with fair prices, but i really had not clue to value, so as before prices are negotiable. Pics can be emailed offline, i still need to resize them here for site.

Next, is an OFNA pitmat / table cover. This thing is basically brand new and HUGE. Its never seen dirt or a dirty table. I opened it and hung it on my wall.
15 bucks

Next is used Vantage Racing Pit mat. This item has been used for the past 2 yrs and does show some wear (mostly niks and the random dirt paint stain). This mat has raised edges to keep things from rolling off.
20 bucks

Next up a set of 4 Pro-line 23mm Hex hub extenders. These are used and show some minor wear, mostly surface scratches. Hexes are in excellent shape. 20 bucks shipped

Next is a complete set of brand new stock hyper 7 buggy wheels/tires. These tires have 100% tread left with perfect 17mm hexes.
20 bucks, i'll cover 50% of the shipped

Next is a complete set of four HPI 17mm truggy wheels. These are yellow/green in color still sealed in their original packaging.
20 bucks, i'll cover 50% of the shipping

Next is a complete set of 4 standard size MT foams from Pro-line. They are trimmed (not the best) 10 bucks Given away free

Next is a complete set of 4 used 2.2 HPI wheels with pro-line tires and stock foam inserts. I ran these on my MLST for the past few months and have roughly 90% tread life left. Hexs are in excellent shape. No stripping or warping.
15 bucks SOLD

next is a Used Mach .26 engine with Pull start. This engine came from an LST I owned in the past and has about 3 gallons on it. It was broken in using the heat cycle method and 20% nitro fuel. Temps never reached about 250. Engine comes with new in package one way bearing, carb, flywheel, and RPM head protector. Please note this engine has 1 stripping screw on the engine backplate. I’m sure it can be removed with the correct tools I just don’t have the mechanical ability.
45 bucks SOLD

Next is a used RB C4 engine for parts. Not sure what its worth. Crank case is in good shape, so it the head. 10 bucks. SOLD

Next is a used OS CVR .15 bump start side exhaust engine. I got this engine in a trade so I can not vouch for how much or what nitro content fuel has really been pushed thru her. I ran 3 tanks of 10% traxxas nitro before selling the RC10GT that it was in. Engine comes with CB, Flywheel, MS airfilter and carb. Head is in good shape, no bent or cracked fins. 35 bucks SOLD

Next up is a complete set of 4 used MIP CVD’s for a savage. These CVD’s have about 1.5 gallons on them, maybe less. The bones and cups are in great shape with no bends. They do show the normal wear on the chrome plating.
20 bucks SOLD

Next various Savage Tranny gears. These came out of the savage 25 2 speed tranny. Gears look to be in good shape. Just pay for shipping and they are yours

Next 2 Savage Lower arms, 2 hubs and carriers, 2 shock towers. These are new never used or mounted. I’m just selling cause I already have extras. 10 bucks SOLD

Next up…1/8 scale buggy stuff. springs and control arms. Springs and arms from a Mugen MBX5. Unfortunately I’m not sure of the spring ratings. 2 sets. Grey and baby blue Arms are believed to be front and rear lower arms and 1 set of uppers. 10 bucks SOLD

Next Mugen 17mm T wrench. 5 bucks

Next, Only Battery packs 5 cell hump pack. 6V, 1200 Nimh. Recently charged and discharged. 5 bucks shipped

Next is an Epic micro motor. I ran this in my MLST. Has roughly 2 hours of runtime but it comes with pinion. Looking for 5 bucks. SOLD

Next I have OFNA servo savers and linkage kit. 3 bucks for each shipped or 5 for both shipped

Next is an FTE RC18T. I’m selling this a roller so you will need to add your own radio gear (receiver, esc, transmitter) I bought this used last year to race indoors but the local club never got the final approval from the town to build the track. It’s basically sat on my bench ever since. I did take it out a few times on the street in front of my house so the chassis bottom does have a few niks and scratches. Truck comes with the following items installed or as spares. Alum steering link, foam tires in good shape, rc18b wing and mount, threaded shocks (unsure of weight) stock body, 2 batteries with deans (GP1100 and SMC 1400) SMC battery is brand new, RPM front bumper, Lundsford turnbuckles, FT alum parts (arms, carriers, etc). The following are NIP spares: 1 top plate 1 complete diff kit 1 shim set 1 pack of carbide diff balls 1 pack of diff outdrives 1 pack of axle pins. New Price at 135 (reciever in the pics and mamba unit are not included.)

Brand New Mamba Brushless system. Motor is 6800 kv. ESC has deans connector already installed, but was never mounted or started. 130 bucks SOLD

I also have a used Mamba 25 brushless set up that I traded for. I can't remember the KV rating on the motor and the ESC does have a small burn mark on it. (it came that way) works fine no issues. Set for racing so reverse has been locked out. 75 bucks. SOLD

Next is a New, but open JR 650mg servo. Again this servo is new, never mounted or used. Looking for 40 bucks SOLD

Last edited:
I have a buddy that might be interested... I'll try and call him tonight and have him take a look.

thank for the heads up. let me know what he thinks. if you need more pics, let me know

i'm interested in this, i'll pm ya in a few

thanks guys. just waiting on PSU to respond.

excellent...
since u have the extra time will we be seeing you at the races?

excellent...
since u have the extra time will we be seeing you at the races?

Right now I'm dealing with a cracked rib. If I get hit in the face with a rotor blade, that will be another delay, but I'm practicing for the day I make it there.

Oh boy ribs suck.....I separated one from the sternum once....that was hell for about two months. Just don't laugh, cough, sneeze...or breath and you will be ok. I am thinking about a heli....hmmmm ... I work on real ones...how hard could a little one be?

flying them isnt too hard if you have the space and time to learn. unfortunately i simply dont have the time this part of the hobby needs.

Rolex, u have PM

Just don't laugh, cough, sneeze...or breath and you will be ok.

I figured out the laughing and coughing on my own. Last night someone warned me about the sneezing, and I sneezed 3 times this morning on the way to get X-rays. I sneezed and yelled each time. That made me laugh.
If I could stop breathing and moving, I'd be just fine.
...................................................................................
Back to the heli:

Savagefan04, you have a return PM. It's a done deal.

Rolex,

Thanks and feel better.
Look on the bright side, the 'new' Heli will make u feel better. Enjoy it.

Gabe

Oh boy ribs suck....

But at a BBQ we love to suck ribs.

I am thinking about a heli....hmmmm ... I work on real ones...how hard could a little one be?

Only slightly easier to work on, and only a little harder to fly.

Done deal on the heli with Savagefan04. Thanks man.

Last edited:
bump. new items added

What's the tread pattern on the buggy tires? I have a reciever I can trade for it, a three channel 75mhz FM airtronics.

HB,
not really sure how to describe them. i guess brick like is the best way....ofna stock hyper 7 tires/wheels. will the reciever work with a JR radio?

Last edited:
thanks HB but i'm gonna pass on that trade offer. i prefer to stay crystal free.

bump for the day. pics can be emailed offline.

how much faster is that epic micro motor than the stock rc18 motors?

Status
Not open for further replies.