Is this Tmaxx a 4910?

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

normrdz300

RCTalk Basher
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
  1. Bashing
Hey all,
I picked up this Tmaxx on a trade and I'm not sure which model it is. I'm thinking it's a 4910? Please correct me if I am wrong. Thanks for the help!

Tmaxx1.jpg

Tmaxx2.jpg

Tmaxx3.jpg

Welcome. It I'd a 4910, the original 2.5 tmaxx. The Grey parts came off a 3.3.
thanks! I have a few things I need to do to it and didn't want to source out parts not knowing....
Cool n thanks! Now I need to get a new reciever and transmitter for it (no receiver) The old set up is crystals any suggestions on what I should get?

Last edited:
If you're planning to get multiple RCs in the future I'd buy the flysky GT3b. It is really cheap over time as it stores up to 10 vehicles (receivers) and it's very reliable. I was considering buying one myself but then accidentally got one together with some old second-hand RCs that I bought. It never fooled međź‘Ť

Thanks, I do have multiple RC's. This is my first Tmaxx. I plan on doing a bunch of upgrades on it, Pipe, servos, Drive shafts (do they make a upgraded drive shaft for the 4910?) The list goes on... I think I enjoy working on RC's more then bashing them.