Is this guy an RCNT member?

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ImBroken

Still Lurking...
Supporter
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
  1. Bashing
  2. Racing
This guy looks alot like Pirata.....lol
NOW WERE COOKIN WITH GAS......
Pirata
pirata.jpg

Imposter???
GasGrill.jpg
:wtf:

LMFAO - I dunno they sure do look the same.

-WoodiE

OMG! El! PUT THAT ASS AWAYYYYYYYY!

Or better yet, can you bust chestnuts with that thing? If so, I want to hire you for a party........ :stick:

I don't know where you guys found that picture, but he made me promise not to circulate it.

I was looking through all the members galleries the other day, and when a friend sent me this funny pic in an Email, I knew I had saw this guy before...lol

That was the last RCNT Picnic.
See what you guys missed.....
Hope to see you at the next one.
-Ed

Eddy just keeps coming back and coming back and coming back to look at this pic...

Hmmmmmmm........

Eddy - do you wear masks like this to bed? :batman:

And the nieghbors always wondered why their burgers tasted like ass...............:banana:

I love that line! Tastes like and and smells like ass..... My wife, of 10 years now, STILL laughs every time she hears me say it.

Where is El ?!?!?

OH MY GOD! That's dead on! C'mon ElP, Fess up.. It's you, isn't it?

OMG where is the master of disaster?? What do you have to say for your self??

That is some funny stuff. Oh My Gosh. Thats freakin funny!!!!!!

Hay El, Is the gas going in or out?

I thought el was the guy pictured in his avatar. I always thought the same thing about eddy. Maybe I'm wrong. ;)

i wonder if X was a short green guy....

Hey, where is El P? I haven't seen him in a bit. Anyone know how he's doing?

Propane Enema. Docs say it may take a while for him to get back on his feet after he turned his ass into a blowtorch.

I know, where has he been? First I thought he was being shipped out, but then he didn't. Now where did he go?

So that's what happened, all the hair was burned off of his head! To hell with propane tanks, just stick the nozzle right up your ass! :wtf:

Back