A lot going on with this car...but I got hung up on my other drag car's engine getting it broken in. It's still not there. I have never had a new engine with such a ridiculously tight pinch as that one (OS .12 tg)
Anyway...this car is gonna get some updates over the next couple of weeks.
This is it now. It won't stay this way. It's gonna get the following:
Assault RC CF wheelie bar (replacing the heavy STRC aluminum version).
Assault RC CF front shock tower (replacing heavy aluminum).
AJC canards, front and rear.
CF fins (custom made by me) added to rear wing, outer and in center.
Exotek front bumper, with CF splitter (custom made by me).
Exotek rear shock tower (replacing heavy aluminum).
New shocks (lighter, with softer spring options).
I also found some scale, super realistic headlights from a 1:8 NewBright corvette, that are coming this week, hoping they are the right size or close. If not, I'll maybe 3D model some. I need some kind of lighting for night racing.
Still have yet to get my 132 test hit data. I'm vowing to get this done this week. I have an idea what the gear change(from 72/20 to 70/22) will get me in top speed (62 by my calcs), but how it translates to times is unknown. I have a 66t gear to try as well. That would get me to 66 mph roughly. Will also be trying out my lightened clutch shoes. I also have 62t gear, but it's the next gen slipper type. Depending on how the 66t gear is, I might fab a custom slipper eliminator for the 62t gear from CF.