Intro the expert layer

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Ynnekllebrag

RC Newbie
Reaction score
Hows it going all new guy here and I have a lot of Q. Suppose I'll start with can some one tell me the make and model of this truck it's got a non working front diff. And want to fix it and maybe where to start looking for replacement diff or parts . Ty for your support
P.s. I almost forgot a pic and some info it has an hpi .25/3.5 w roto

15685648170894454175888004696446.jpg
15685648759897443526539701512341.jpg

Yeah I thought that too kinda a rc shop went out of business and I got a good deal on a bunch of used rc couple Revos 3.3 & 2.5 3 or 4 t maxx ,savage 2.5 this one I showed you all I got them all to run one of the t maxx is totaly tricked out I gave it to my grandson and the rc shop in his town said some one put about two thousand in it to make it like it is so the five hundred i got into it ain't nothing but now i got the fever and hopefully he feels the same luckly i came across some parts he needs i told him an open field is best cause its fast and and thick grass helps too lol well thanks for the input maybe chat later ty

it looks like someone sandwiched a 1/8 buggy in between t-Maxx bulks, but that could be a good thing as it might have T-Maxx diffs in it, try taking them out and comparing them to the t-maxx ones

it looks like someone sandwiched a 1/8 buggy in between t-Maxx bulks, but that could be a good thing as it might have T-Maxx diffs in it, try taking them out and comparing them to the t-maxx ones

That's what I was thinking too ,if that is the case ,the Tmaxx diffs are readily available ,an can be replaced!...:thumbs-up:

That's what I was thinking too ,if that is the case ,the Tmaxx diffs are readily available ,an can be replaced!...:thumbs-up:
Yeah, but they suck and don't hold up well to a big block. :(

Then again, having a center diff will take some of the shock out of the diffs. I just know from my big block t-maxx days... diffs diffs diffs diffs... having flashbacks!?!?!

If it is a bastardized rig with t-maxx parts, the rear bulks don't look right. I don't see any holes in the upper parts for the chassis to bolt to, like you see the holes in the upper part of the front bulkheads. The towers look like t-maxx v1 towers.

Last edited:
Yeah, but they suck and don't hold up well to a big block. :(

Then again, having a center diff will take some of the shock out of the diffs. I just know from my big block t-maxx days... diffs diffs diffs diffs... having flashbacks!?!?!

If it is a bastardized rig with t-maxx parts, the rear bulks don't look right. I don't see any holes in the upper parts for the chassis to bolt to, like you see the holes in the upper part of the front bulkheads. The towers look like t-maxx v1 towers.

LOL....I wouldn't know!...:hehe:

Back