Increasing Garage Size

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Rizzle67

RCTalk Qualifier
Build Thread Contributor
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
  1. Bashing
  2. Racing
  3. Flying
So I got a great deal on a nitro truck that has been sitting. 5 min to set carb to standard settings and fired right up. I am trying a different brand out as well. I have 3 AE RC10 Gts and those have been my chosen. This is a Losi XXX NT and so far it is awesome. Very solid. It does have upgraded chassis and suspension parts already. I have been very pleased with it. Now I need a body.

Attachments

• 20210419_132748.jpg
    20210419_132748.jpg
    235.4 KB · Views: 59
Very cool! I still have one of those myself. They are fun little trucks. The only problem I ever had with mine was the way the battery hangs off the back. If you catch big air with it a bad landing can break that off. Parts have been getting harder to find for these though. Good luck with it.

Yeah that kit has been discontinued for a very long time. Parts are far and few in between. Id personally clean it up and make it a shelf queen cuz if you break her you'll play hell trying to get her fixed. Just my .02. Awesome score though :)

That was my first real RC. I should have gotten the RC10GT, since it was never going to see a track. Then I could have gotten RPM arms/towers. I went through sooooo many arms and towers with that thing. Also had a tendency to blow out the main diff gear and then the stupid adjust T-nut for the diff. Hammad Ghuman (or something like that) had an alloy t-nut and I can't remember who made the aluminum main diff gear, but those two things really made my life better.

That was my first real RC. I should have gotten the RC10GT, since it was never going to see a track. Then I could have gotten RPM arms/towers. I went through sooooo many arms and towers with that thing. Also had a tendency to blow out the main diff gear and then the stupid adjust T-nut for the diff. Hammad Ghuman (or something like that) had an alloy t-nut and I can't remember who made the aluminum main diff gear, but those two things really made my life better.
Pretty sure it was the robinson racing gear that I bought:
http://www.robinsonracing.com/catalog/xxxnt.html

Me and shelf queen is not why I choose and have my RCs. I want to drive them or fly them. This little Losi has been great. Shocks needed TLC. I later will tear down and do a bearing check and diff lube. As of now I will run it.

So I got a great deal on a nitro truck that has been sitting. 5 min to set carb to standard settings and fired right up. I am trying a different brand out as well. I have 3 AE RC10 Gts and those have been my chosen. This is a Losi XXX NT and so far it is awesome. Very solid. It does have upgraded chassis and suspension parts already. I have been very pleased with it. Now I need a body.

I always wanted one of those ,they are some awesome trucks to own & run!..:thumbs-up:

Loved all the XXX rc. buggy and stadium . had fun on most tracks but was a wild mess on a sand track until the mt trans gear diff...I only had electrics..ie mf mf2 and a few others