Incinerator - spare spare parts nitro drag build

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
It will never make it in Cali, they are trying to outlaw anything with a fuel powered engine. :(

You know what's interesting about that...the law says cars must run on electricity OR hydrogen. Well...all modern ICE cars can already run on hydrogen :) Has anyone told Gavin Newsome yet that his law has a technical loophole? LOL.

Now, I wonder, if a two stroke nitro can run on hydrogen...hmmmm

Ran this car a BUNCH yesterday at team list race. This little car shocked the living hell out of me! Don't let anyone tell you a cheap ole Dynamite .19 isn't a hell of an engine! The car was a little on the wild side, definitely had to drive it, rarely had a straight pass, but it was putting in some good licks. Won 2 of 3 races, and got on the list.

The soy resin printed parts held up nicely btw, and that included smacking a full sized road cone at one point.

Last edited:
Man, we gotta get you a camera crew to follow you around. Would be awesome to see vids of your races.

Normally my wife would be taking vids, but she left her phone at her parents house on the way to the spot and she gets confused with my phone for some reason.

I always liked the old Losi engines alot which I believe were just rebranded Dynamite engines. :)

Yes, they are made by SH who makes the Dynamite engines. They are really good quality for the price, lot of power.

I shoulda updated this a while ago - but in my drag racing thread I probably posted this pic of what happened after my noob brother in law pulled a "Sam" and put straight into a curb at full throttle (we call it a "Sam" because that's his dad's name who put his truck through the front window of a True Value store when hitting the gas instead of the brake, lol).

308327063_504558474893610_415017952997274402_n.jpg

When I say the "smack" was loud, I mean it was LOUD. Destroyed both front and rear bulkheads, and two of the arms. I doubt even OEM stuff would have survived.

Now since he's a total noob, I am not ready to buy "real" parts for this car just yet. So I printed out some more, and got it fixed up.

313931834_1879627415719088_8911169537106064391_n.jpg

This time I also did not do any extra curing of the parts - I rinsed them with alcohol and wiped them down, then quickly (very) painted them. First black then some orange, which is why the colors don't match quite right. This keeps the parts a little more "rubbery" and less prone to cracking on impacts.

Once he proves he can drive this thing, I'll replace with some OEM parts :D

You need to put a "Student Driver" sticker on the back end. 🤣
I shoulda updated this a while ago - but in my drag racing thread I probably posted this pic of what happened after my noob brother in law pulled a "Sam" and put straight into a curb at full throttle (we call it a "Sam" because that's his dad's name who put his truck through the front window of a True Value store when hitting the gas instead of the brake, lol).

View attachment 155036

When I say the "smack" was loud, I mean it was LOUD. Destroyed both front and rear bulkheads, and two of the arms. I doubt even OEM stuff would have survived.

Now since he's a total noob, I am not ready to buy "real" parts for this car just yet. So I printed out some more, and got it fixed up.

View attachment 155038

This time I also did not do any extra curing of the parts - I rinsed them with alcohol and wiped them down, then quickly (very) painted them. First black then some orange, which is why the colors don't match quite right. This keeps the parts a little more "rubbery" and less prone to cracking on impacts.

I worked on this bugger some more. I had ordered these STRC arms for the Invader, but went a different route, so I figured what the heck, stick them on this car. The bulkhead is still resin, so that would be the part to break if it hits anything hard.

I also fixed the rocker panels that I mistakenly cut off because JConcepts didn't really do a great job defining the lines. Had some left over decals from my F250's, that worked pretty well too.

315173384_696006658396602_7163499841212650876_n.jpg

314997548_871480924009660_6012404133491842713_n.jpg

314924511_838848900759055_1975786758446080446_n.jpg

View attachment 155036

View attachment 155038

Ouch!

You know what's interesting about that...the law says cars must run on electricity OR hydrogen. Well...all modern ICE cars can already run on hydrogen :) Has anyone told Gavin Newsome yet that his law has a technical loophole? LOL.

Now, I wonder, if a two stroke nitro can run on hydrogen...hmmmm
I ran a .049 on a small balloon for a senior project.

I've been reworking all of my (4) cars this offseason, and this one was last on the list. I put the OS .21 tm from Hissed Off in here, updated a few parts using stuff from other cars that I discarded. It's a little heavier, but still a light car, and with that engine it is a rocket. I'm going to replace a few more things in the coming days. Also decided I need a new body since I have no spare for it. The car actually performed well last season, my bro-in-law actually got the thing to the top of the list for a week or so before it got outmatched by some of the big guns.

420518008_874591214458090_5044039895126648323_n.jpg

Replacing the hardware will make this a little nicer too.

Started on the body last night:
420770531_1312590592767735_7303852564060091838_n.jpg

420720088_1548243892662875_5953334049790553237_n.jpg

Going to come up with a new theme for this car for 2024, something like this I think:
incineratornew.jpg

All the colors will be metallic.

Small changes to paint scheme.

incineratornew.png

Got it masked up last night after my logo decals arrived. The logos came backwards. Sigh. Screw it. Not waiting 2 more weeks to finish this, letters looks like a deathmetal band anyway, nobody gonna know the difference :D