I'm soooo excited....and I just can't hide it....I'm about to loose control and I think I like it!

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Congrats @Greywolf74 , that's awesome.

giphy.gif

Just got a promotion at work and a HUGE pay raise! Might have to build an add-on to the house just to house my RCs and guitars! I'm stoked!!! hahahahhaha
Whoa, whoa, whoa! I bet Mrs. Wolf already has very expensive shoes and handbags in the shopping cart, and just getting ready to hit that "place order" button

Thanks everyone! I never dreamed my career would have advanced this far. Its very stressful half the time but when things are running smoothly then its generally easy mode with a nice telework package if I need to be home to take care of something and health, dental, and vision benefits are paid 100% by the company. I mean the premiums not the bills lol.

Congrats. You got your next kit picked out?
Debating between a Yokomo YD-2ZG and an MST MRX 2.5 :)

Whoa, whoa, whoa! I bet Mrs. Wolf already has very expensive shoes and handbags in the shopping cart, and just getting ready to hit that "place order" button
Yep, I just had to buy her a new pair of Nike Dunk Lo's and theres another pair of Dunk Lo's shes waiting to be released next week lol

Back