if you have a traxxass stampede, brushless and nitro tell me

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

TJ's toys

RCTalk Member
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
  1. Bashing
i am wanting a traxxas stampede and can't decide brush less or nitro please post your opinion. tell me how long a brushless takes to charge. because i don't know any thing about brushless or nitro which should i get

:\:\:\:(:D;)

i don't have a brushless stampede but I have a nitro stampede (pictured in my avatar) with a 2.5r traxxas engine in it. It is a really fun truck. Brushless would be faster than the nitro. You need to decide whether you want more run time and the smell/sounds of nitro or the ease and speed of brushless. They both take a beating and keep on going.

IMO, brushless is the way to go, twice the speed w/o the hassle.

Electric is easier than nitro
nitro can be complicated when it comes to tuning airleaks are a big problem when it comes to tuning
read alot about that so you can learn

as for electric you do not charge a brushless you charge the batteries. lol
i knew what you meant
the brushless motor you have to watch the temp when you start changing the gearing or lots of high speed runs
the batteries depend on the manufacturer of the battery the type of battery NIMH or lipo and your charger. do not try and charge batteries faster than what you should
they do not last as long and could be dangerous

Back