If you grew up watching Letter Factory.......

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

luke66

Hardcore RCTalk User
Hospitality Award
Build Thread Contributor
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
  1. Bashing
  2. Racing
  3. Crawling
....... you should be able to tell me what this is!

IMG_0602.JPG

No. I grew up with like, mikey mouse club house and yea that stuff
Sponge Bob
Jake and the neverland pirates
Seasme Street
Paw Patrol
When my cousin was younger and I was about 8/9/10 I was watching Teen Titans and the amazing world of gumball

Man, I remember the Howdy Doody show was one I could tune in if I got the antenna just right. Cowboy Bob and Captain Kangaroo was the norms. Fat Albert and Speed Buggy. And my all time favorites was the Bugs and Roadrunner cartoons on Saturday mornings. They just don't make kids cartoons like that anymore.

One of the greatest scenes in cartoon history.
Untitled18_20231106121941.png

Sponge Bob
Jake and the neverland pirates
Seasme Street
Paw Patrol
When my cousin was younger and I was about 8/9/10 I was watching Teen Titans and the amazing world of gumball
my younger brother (12) loved that pirates show......

i always loved this one show on Netflix called mighty machines.

I remember I loved this.
....... you should be able to tell me what this is!

View attachment 174326
I remember I loved these. But not much more🥴🤣 I think I was around ~4-5 years old when I watched these. Plus they were in Polish, which until now is not my best side👍

Uhm
well tell me, what is it?
I've got some vague memories of these letters being shot out of a cannon behind a couch and they always got some sort of enemy. One of them was a green gas spraying ball

Edit: LOL i just searched up letter factory up and it's something totally different

Uhm

I've got some vague memories of these letters being shot out of a cannon behind a couch and they always got some sort of enemy. One of them was a green gas spraying ball
well i guess I'm the only one who knows....

its a silent E!

Uhm

Edit: LOL i just searched up letter factory up and it's something totally different
Ha! the letters getting shot out of a cannon sounded weird, i thought there was a letter factory that i hadn't watched. there most likely is, i have yet to watch it though!

Last edited:
Man, I remember the Howdy Doody show was one I could tune in if I got the antenna just right. Cowboy Bob and Captain Kangaroo was the norms. Fat Albert and Speed Buggy. And my all time favorites was the Bugs and Roadrunner cartoons on Saturday mornings. They just don't make kids cartoons like that anymore.

One of the greatest scenes in cartoon history.
View attachment 174327
THIS! 👆

I dont have a clue what that letter E is from

My friends got me into 90s anime
Finished all the stages now I'm re watching it.
The main guy in Tokyo Drift (Fast n Furious - Han) is directing the new Initial D movie which is coming out next year or sometime
Screenshot 2023-11-07 10.55.25 AM.png