I think we need a poll how many people replaceed the 2055 servo

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

bubba 26

RCTalk Basher
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
  1. Bashing
  2. Racing
Can someone that knows how to do this put it up for me please . I,m just a newbie . The 2055 is in the revo,s used for the trottle/ break THANKS ! ;)

what exactly are you trying to figure out about the 2055????

It seems to be high on the failure list . my unit died and the kid up the block loss his too .And both trucks are less then 6 mouths old.

my rig is almost 3 years old and the only servo i have ever replaced was the reverse switching servo .. . *knock knock*. . .knock on wood

mine is also 3 yrs. old i have replaced the throt/brk servo and the reverse servo. only once for both.

well if thats the case i better get the throttle servo for the inevitable event that the servo goes out

My throttle/brake servo went out on me after 2 and a 1/2 years so i dont hink they have that bad of a track record. robs and black for 3 years . Not to bad. Hey you guys got 6 months more than me . i feel Jipped. hehehe

i felt jipped when i got mine and the reverse servo was broken the day i got it
and i just finally got it replaced like a month ago

on mine the thottle went i replaced it took it outside started got all excited when the thotle worked drove it in to my house went to back up and the reverse worked went to go forward and backed up under my wifes saturn!!!!!!
but not bad for 3 yrs.

Oh my luck was crappy the day mine went out. I just put a ERP 3.3 on it got it broke in. tuned it, then i noticed it would not shift. ok the clutch inside the tranny went out. but while i was tring to adjust the tranny to shift . My servo went out Grrrrrr. So it was like non stop. But thankfully Knock on wood for about 15 mins. all i have to do is start it and tune for weather.

the worst day i had with mine was the day i started to break it in. i didnt know that i should charge truck and starte batt overnight so i charged for about 3 hours and couldn take it any more. after the 20 mins it took me to start it ran first tank. went to do 2nd tank and it wouldnt even turn over. i was so mad couldnt figure why it wouldnt turn over. went home called lhs and they said that they didnt know bring it in when i got there they used their starter and imagine that it started right up .i felt pretty dumb that day lol

Servos just crap out every once in a while. The cheaper ones like in a stock rig do it more often. I would get yourself a Hitek mg645 or something like that. I ran one for five years before it died....and that was my fault due to water immersion. (Not waterproof)

One of the first things I replaced were all the servos in my Revo. Kept them just incase one of my JR's went out which they have. I've been through 2 throttle servos but it was my fault for not setting the end points correctly.

I somehow broke the 2055 on a bad take off on my home made jump. I replaced it with a new 2055 friday. Today i was at the local track and all of the sudden i had no throttle or brakes. The servo just died. So i am getting another one tomorrow and then i am putting the truck up.

I somehow broke the 2055 on a bad take off on my home made jump. I replaced it with a new 2055 friday. Today i was at the local track and all of the sudden i had no throttle or brakes. The servo just died. So i am getting another one tomorrow and then i am putting the truck up.

Where's my classified?:angry:

how come you are putting it up?