I paid for 4 logos on Fivver.

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Liking the way the lettering is on the 4th. It's more pronounced not all jammed together.. #1 definitely looks like evea..lol great little movie.. the rest of the bots look like alkts going on with the arms.. #4 has the sharpest clean lines.. just got to loose the spike and maybe make it look more like antenna.. maybe like a cb antenna with the coils at the bottom. Like the old one or the scale ones

Yeah I like, and I won't stop you from making more. The Retro Kevin robot is a fun design to mess around with.
I like this program so much I made my son a new YT logo. How does it look?
Breydons_Channel_Logo3.png

I personally like this one better.
Yeah, it is a phone app. Very easy to use.

The second one I think I like better too. To get the wheel in there I had to open the transparent background one in IbisPaint and bring the wheel image in behind it. The Vector program won't let you import images sadly.

Just an FYI, but they no longer teach cursive at many school systems nowadays. So, perhaps have Brendon in print instead. Just a thought
The schools are all messed up. With they way they teach the kids these days...😔😔
But very true it's sad

Just an FYI, but they no longer teach cursive at many school systems nowadays. So, perhaps have Brendon in print instead. Just a thought
My son can write cursive. It's not fair - we had to go through it so I taught him lol.

My son can write cursive. It's not fair - we had to go through it so I taught him lol.
Nice thats great!! they should know it.. you have to sign stuff threw out life..but alot of people can't even read cursive these days as well.. its a completely different. From 29-30 yrs ago.. its crazy and scary at the same time..
THANK MAN👍👍👍😁😁😁 awesome avatar

Last edited:
I like that one too! Fog, is there anything you can do to make Retro Kevin stand out a bit more so its easier to read when its being used as a small logo? Like maybe make the text black or something? Just a thought...

I learned cursive in school but I so rarely use it I can't remember how to make some of the letters. DOH! ( 8(|)

Last edited:
I like that one too! Fog, is there anything you can do to make Retro Kevin stand out a bit more so its easier to read when its being used as a small logo? Like maybe make the text black or something? Just a thought...

I learned curvice in school but I so rarely use it I can't remember how to make some of the letters. DOH! ( 8(|)
Yeah, I am doing that as we speak. I am going to try another robot as well, just for 💩 & 😆

Back