i need more traction!!!

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I tightened the slipper all the way. I think it's my clutch....

Mine did that (or sounded like it was) when my LRP broke in. I had to upgrade to alloy shoes to get a solid 1->2 shift sound out of it again. Seemed fine for a little while, but as it ran, I noticed that I couldn't hear it shift. Then I noticed the bell was nice and blue... Alloy shoes straightened that out.

I believe so . . .

E Revo diffs are the way to go.

Mate and I run on high traction surfaces (with BB engines) and kept blowing 3.3 diffs - fitted alloy caps to the 3.3 diffs and stuffed those too . . . fitted e-revo diffs with allow caps and havent lost one yet - seem to be holding together well.

So i assume the 3.3 maxx bulkheads must be different then the 4910s? Cause i tried stuffing a revo diff in the maxx and could not make it work with the 4910 diffs.

All TMaxx bulkheads are the same dimentions except for a little reinforcemnt on the grey bulks compared to the black bulks and all Maxx diffs will work with either.
The revo and Maxx diff housings are completly different and can not be swapped.

Well I finished putting the e revo diff in the rear with the diff putty which wasn't easy since that "I" bar takes up most of the free space. Locks both tires up nicely and will break loose smoothly if I manually turn the tires in opposite directions. I think running the tires probably will be locked up all the time....

Back