I must have wronged someone.....

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I feel ya.

Today was mid 90's with 35-60mph winds. The first bad one of the summer. And now there are 3 new wild fires nearby (the one near Salmon, Idaho is already blowing up) and we have smoke. I'd trade ya for a power outtage, but I'd be cheating- I have a genny šŸ˜˜

We've already got a few fires going here too, nothing like last year, but we still have months of 100+ temps to get through. High winds suck for fire season, stay safe!

We've already got a few fires going here too, nothing like last year, but we still have months of 100+ temps to get through. High winds suck for fire season, stay safe!
Wait, make that 4- another one was just reported about 3 miles away from my house. It's moving away from us (toward the paradise- you know, the river valley that just had the 500 year floods- aka Yellowstone), and we're pretty defensible, but I wouldn't be too surprised if šŸ’© gets real here real soon...

If I could only find a rich philanthropist to sponsor my life. I seriously wish it were easier to pick up and go. 20 years ago I could have done it, but 20 years ago it didn't suck this bad.
Jeff Bezo not adopting right now?

I take my RV to a lot of AMA events, a generator is a must. By the way, I have never spent a dime on Amazon!

Because Karma is kicking my butt! Last night our power went out at 8:30, bear in mint it was 110Ā°F yesterday. At 5:00 this morning it was still off, I got about two hours of sleep...I don't do heat well. So we got up and went and bought ice and packed the fridge and freezer full. When we checked online they say it won't' be fixed until after 6:30 tonight. :doh:. It's still supposed to be 108Ā°F today, hoping the house doesn't reach more than 85Ā° but I think it's already there. It was still 89Ā°F at 3:00 this morning. It's going to be a looooong day. šŸ˜„
Pardon my earlier TYPO. Old, bad eyes, shakey hands and a screen touch pad kbd make a BAD combo :-(WOW ! My thoughts and prayers go out yo you. 50 years ago I worked one Summer in a steel mill so I know what it is to "sweat bullets". It is ironic that when indoors air conditioning first came out people thought that it would be useful in hospitals but no one would want it in their homes.

Last edited: