I know who did this...

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Rolex

Hoof Hearted
In Memoriam
Supporter
Military Veteran
Build Thread Contributor
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
  1. Bashing
  2. Flying
I was looking around on my profile page and found something extra. I did not put it there and only someone with Administrator privileges could have done it.
I don't know how long ago it was done, but I'm pretty sure it was back in the days of @FastEddy. What would YOU think, @WoodiE?

It shouldn't be too hard to figure out the ONE WORD that was added to my interests. I'm worn out laughing.
Here's a hint:
I wrote, "MIDI Keyboards & R/C".
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Lifelong New Yorker, currently in sunny Tennessee

Barbies, MIDI Keyboards & R/C

KnowNothing.jpg

It's getting worse. I was just awarded 5 points for having 10 USEFUL posts. I'm doing better than I thought. :p

Did they tell you that they took off 25 points for wearing pants?[DOUBLEPOST=1409363745][/DOUBLEPOST]Make that not wearing pants...

Who me?
I haven't had mod privileges for 7 years now.
But Hay ill fess up...................

@FastEddy
Seriously? It's been there that long? Naturally YOU were my first suspect and I haven't changed anything there since I joined.
You suck, man.
Aside from that, I hope you're doing well.

Back