i have a Nitrotek Bug Crusher- Nitro Radio Controlled Monster Truck nd have problems

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

iceman m m a

RC Newbie
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
i got a Nitrotek Bug Crusher- 1/10th Scale Nitro Radio Controlled Monster Truck for christmas and I'm having trouble with it already its my first car so i havent got much knowledge, i got few question if anyone can help please :D

do the nitro cars have tick over? because mine jst cuts out

how long do u leave glow plug ignitor on the the glow plug for when pull starting the engine?

Tick over? Not quite sure what you mean here...? Properly tuned, the engine should keep running, assuming of course theres' fuel in the tank.

Typically, when starting a car, you want to leave the ignitor on the engine until the idle stabilizes (usually around 30 seconds, depending on the age of the engine).

thx for elp on the glow plug bit :D

u no when the engine jst sitin there runin mine jst cuts out any ideas what i ave to do? its a brand new ready made one so i didnt think id ave any problems wif it :/

You have to break in the engine before it'll run consistently. Once you break it in it'll both idle well and run well.

does it cut out when you apply 1/4 or 1/2 throttle? if it does, its probably an overly lean lsn. it might help to richen it.

Back