I half expected this.

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Tunedfrog

Kermit the frog is a sissy.
Supporter
Military Veteran
Hospitality Award
Build Thread Contributor
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
  1. Bashing
  2. Crawling
  3. Scale Builder
This is for my Furitek Stinger brushless system,​
SHIPMENT UPDATE INFORMATION
5f0a08eb-3094-458d-8765-1432c1b80d8c.jpeg
Hi John,
Good day! For some of you asking why your order is not fulfill yet, We only receive a portion of our supply from our logistic partner in China, the rest of our supplies are still China border. Borders are closed due to Covid cases.
We will continue to give an update regarding this situation, All orders will be process accordingly and we will ship soon as possible. If you have any questions, feel free to contact our sales support team. Customer support are standing by to answer your email. We appreciate your patience and are doing our best to ship your order on time.

Thank you for your support !

That sucks. But you will get it eventually I hope. You will be getting one long before me if that makes you feel any better ;)

LOL not really bro, crazy as it sounds, I get just as much enjoyment out of watching others videos as I do receiving my own shipment.
So, with that being said, if you order yours and you get it before mine, well then, you know the rest of the story...:p
I'll order a bunch of stuff tomorrow regardless so that will keep me busy for a few hours anyway.

It will be a while before I can swing any funds at RC stuff. I have one more payment on my Horizon order, and 3 more on an Amazon order. That's how impatient I am. I buy stuff and spend 3-5 months paying the price for my impatient nature 😛

I'm not too concerned about the time it's taking to receive my brushless system because to be honest with you, I will be outside quite a bit for the next few weeks, getting stuff ready for camping and the yards up to par.

Back