I got her done

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

remote uncontrol

RCTalk Addict
Supporter
Build Thread Contributor
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
  1. Bashing
  2. Boating
It took me just under two weeks but I’m finally done with this crazy thing.
F30E0D3E-1203-40BB-BFCC-CE27A0DBC451.jpeg
CD911414-5DC3-4995-BEF3-941B04BB883F.jpeg
FC3688A4-ADAE-483B-BEF6-FD57D8AAB885.jpeg
I absolutely hate rigging 😂 I’m not even sure if it’s all 100% right

E8D24EB0-BD1A-4DEA-AF42-93E2FDCFF9BC.jpeg
7C461853-E42B-48CD-8471-D6F530C61939.jpeg

Second time out. First was at 11:00 last night 🤣

Last edited:
About 20 years ago when I was really into my rc sailboat, I used to love going over to the reservoir after work. I would almost always have this one quiet area to myself and just enjoyed the tranquility. This song often played in my head.

Wow. It actually sails! I always wondered, if the wind is blowing you away from shore, how do you sail her back home?
I hope I don’t find out for a while. Like @Xraycer said the tranquility is awesome it’s a good way to unwind after a long day. I don’t know who invented motorized boats but they’re stupid🤣😜

Wow. It actually sails! I always wondered, if the wind is blowing you away from shore, how do you sail her back home?
A sailing technique call tacking is used to sail a boat upwind. The boat work its way upwind, but has to do so in a zig zag pattern.
Screenshot_20240222_222102.jpg

A sailing technique call tacking is used to sail a boat upwind. The boat work its way upwind, but has to do so in a zig zag pattern.
View attachment 182723
That's just too much of a waste of time for me. I'd have to drop a blown 427 into it for the times when I wanted to go against the wind 😄

That's just too much of a waste of time for me. I'd have to drop a bliwn 427 into it for the times when I wanted to go against the wind 😄
A lore tells of the first time a viking discovered this and showed it to people. The people burned him at the stake for witchcraft 😱

A lore tells of the first time a viking discovered thus and showed it to people. The people burned him at the stake for witchcraft 😱

I've heard that vikings like their stakes well done. 🤣

A lore tells of the first time a viking discovered thus and showed it to people. The people burned him at the stake for witchcraft 😱
And those are the people that came up with using a sunstone to focus sunlight onto a board for navigating, even on really dark and dreary days.

Back