I got cooties!

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
It's only Covid if you go to the doctor. Then if you cut off a toe it's Covid, if you burn your finger, it's Covid, blah, blah, blah. I have a plain old cold. :p

It's only Covid if you go to the doctor. Then if you cut off a toe it's Covid, if you burn your finger, it's Covid, blah, blah, blah. I have a plain old cold. :p
Do you have a cough due to cold or flu? If so, that's covid now 🤣

The wife had a cold last week, I thought I was going to escape it but it caught up with me today. Of course we took today off, it's been on the calendar for months, and now I feel like crap, was hoping to get some play time in, instead I took a nap. :( the bright side is, at least I wasn't at work. :)

I'm going to go sacrifice a bowl of Macaroni and Cheese to the gods now, to help speed up my recovery.
I caught a throat infection from my youngest kid, could have dropped him down the toilet for it haha 😄 joys of being a parent, you share with them and they share back lol
Obviously the doc said it was probably covid so we tested ourselves and no it was just a normal throat infection lol