I got a new toy. :)

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Doom!

Team Dust Devil
Lifetime Supporter!
Supporter
Hospitality Award
Build Thread Contributor
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
  1. Bashing
  2. Crawling
  3. Scale Builder
  4. Flying
Ok, I saw this on Etsy for $30.00 and thought why not. It looked cool and was relatively inexpensive. Definately toy grade but still kind of fun.

It was worth it just for the time I spent playing with the cat, he was chasing it through the living room and up and down the hall at full speed.

Took a pic of it next to an SCX24 for a size comparison.
PSX_20231130_085119.jpg

Last edited:
Ok, I saw this on Etsy for $30.00 and thought why not. It looked cool and was relatively inexpensive. Definately toy grade but still kind of fun.

It was worth it just for the time I spent playing with the cat, he was chasing it through the living room and up and down the hall at full speed.

Took a pic of it next to an SCX24 for a sie comparison.
View attachment 176071
Why can't they make hobby grade RC cars look that damn cool?

Last edited:
I’ll be looking out for the 6s build as well haha.. Make it happen!!! I’ll make you some brownies

Took a pic of it next to an SCX24 for a size comparison.
View attachment 176071
If that was hobby grade I’d be all over it. Looks good enough to drive around the house!

Back