Hurricane Ian.....Florida

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I was in contact with my bro yesterday evening, but have sent a couple messages and have not heard back yet. Betting they lost power as well.

Now I know you already told us the generator just got a tuneup ;)

Now I know you already told us the generator just got a tuneup ;)
They are all complaing how it sounds like its being over worked. Its running a fridge and thats it. Its the ethonol in the fuel or the carb is partially blocked.

As soon as it clears I gotta clean the bigger generator.

You should use your solar charger 😸
LOL... just don't try that in Orlando 😆
Florida.png

Only pic at the moment. Went hood hopping. Had two flooded boots.
Sidewalk, 5 foot grass median, then 2 lane road you can fit 3 cars on.

20220929_084726.jpg

If I had no waterproof issues and 4x4 my axial would be driving with a gopro strapped on.

The power pole in my front yard snapped off at the ground, as well as many others in my area. So I'm going to be without power for quite a while. Lots of tree damage all over my property, I'm going to be cleaning crap up for a long time.

The power pole in my front yard snapped off at the ground, as well as many others in my area. So I'm going to be without power for quite a while. Lots of tree damage all over my property, I'm going to be cleaning crap up for a long time.
Well hopefully a few snapped power poles are the worst of it then.

I kayacked through here. Didnt see no snakes or gators. I try to get some dry shots as comparisons.

IMG_0781.jpg

Power is back on, Smc Graphene 3s charging, mounting a Jeep Wrangler body to my SCX10 II.

Last edited:
Back