Hurricane Ian.....Florida

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Saw this today. Multiple holes opened up.

20221003_130125.jpg

20221003_130139.jpg

A week later, still no power, pole and wires still laying in my yard. No power means no running water either, so no shower, can't flush, and spending 30 bucks a day in gas to keep the generator running just to keep the fridge, tv and a fan on. Grrrrrrrrrr 😡

Sucks big time! hope they get the juice flowing soon.
A week later, still no power, pole and wires still laying in my yard. No power means no running water either, so no shower, can't flush, and spending 30 bucks a day in gas to keep the generator running just to keep the fridge, tv and a fan on. Grrrrrrrrrr 😡

Sorry to hear that. Any luck?

Below is dashcam pics. One is the flooded street from above. Another is flooded homes. One house had his garage and side door to garage open. Roughly 2 feet of water everywhere.

Screenshot_20221005-105353.png

Screenshot_20221005-111930.png

Back