Hpi trophy flux central diff problem.

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

hpitrophyflux

RC Newbie
Reaction score
I have a problem. I can't seem to figure how to rise the central diffentral in height. Hits on the metal chassis when I power up the esu causing no power how do i higher it up to meet.
Snapchat-1315948026.jpg

washers.nylon spacers (might have to cut down nylon tubes your hardware store has )

Nylon tubes cut down to act as spacers to put under the center diff would raise the center diff so you can't say it has nothing to do with your question.

My question however, Is what did you modify or what changed on the kit that made the spur gear start hitting the chassis?

Nylon tubes cut down to act as spacers to put under the center diff would raise the center diff so you can't say it has nothing to do with your question.

My question however, Is what did you modify or what changed on the kit that made the spur gear start hitting the chassis?
I didn't understand sorry nothing changed on the kit. Just I was driving it and the problem occurred was due to loose screws

I ll be harsher butt not worth it.. how is center diff connected to chassis, by screws under it that run thru hassis and then into diff .so if you remove screws then put spacers under diff it will bring chassis lower than diff

I ll be harsher butt not worth it.. how is center diff connected to chassis, by screws under it that run thru hassis and then into diff .so if you remove screws then put spacers under diff it will bring chassis lower than diff
I'm a kid learning about them I understand thank you. I know what ur on about. I'll take this as a life lesson I never gave up fixing it. Thank you alot. I'll tell you when I get the car running up again. You have the metal part which is with the central which holds at the bottom of the plate.

did you crash it ?
What happend is that I got the wheels fixed from a previous issue. I took it out and started making the noises which was it hitting the metal so I know something has fallen off I didn't crash into nothing. It went up and down on long stretches of grass. It's a mid range car. So it's just screws weren't tighten enough so I might need locktight.