HPI trophy 4.5 vs the 3.5? Speed and difference?

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Smiddy

RCTalk Basher
Reaction score
I’m thinking about getting a HPI trophy 4.5 or 3.5.....what is the speed of the HPI trophy 4.5 and 3.5! What’s the main difference between them! And are parts easily got for them? Thanks for the help!

I’m thinking about getting a HPI trophy 4.5 or 3.5.....what is the speed of the HPI trophy 4.5 and 3.5! What’s the main difference between them! And are parts easily got for them? Thanks for the help!

Anything from HPI is sketchy anymore!

Anything from HPI is sketchy anymore!
Sadly this is true. I hear HPI is working on making a come back and I sure hope they do, but right now there are still far to many stories about parts being non-existent for my liking.

Well the 3.5 is the buggy and the 4.5 is the truggy ...givin the size and weight difference between them the top end on both car is only about 5/7 MPH of a difference I know because I have both and I have had no issues getting parts on eBay ECT plus u can buy after market parts that fit fine as long as u measure correctly 👍