HPI Super nitro foam tires help??

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

STANG1981

RC Newbie
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
  1. Racing
Hey every1 at RCnitro just made a forum account... It's a propably old question on here but I need to know... Where can I buy ultra rare rs4 super nitro mounted foam staggered wheels/ tires?? Hpi discontinued them no 1 on eBay holds these anymore and I'm about to get erevo 1/16 and these are the best to use for speed runs but please I would really like to hv a lead as to where to look??

Thanks,
- STANG1981 -

Hey thanks 4 trying but no those are foam inserts I'm looking for a wheel and tire set fronts and rears that are pre mounted(glued) for a 1/10th scale rs4... These are absolutely ridiculous to find at least I think... HPI made them back when the rs4 was the best of hpi road car to own... The tires are on a you tube video.. Look up 1/16 erevo with super nitro tires the guy is micheal pipcachi or something like that has a castle system and pushes it to 70mph...

It sounds like you're looking for 1/10 scale touring foam tires.

I run 1/8 scale touring foams on my super nitro rs4.

Yeah I am trying to find the super nitro 1/10ths bc they hold the mini erevo to the ground when high passes are being ran... The merv as it's nickname is, has a real bad traction issue and tail slides with most tires.. These just do really well, there is a you tube clip the guy has a silver body on it blacked out wheels, and holds 1 of the fastest passes on there on a 1/4mi highway stretch it's sick... and that's why I'm looking... Its also a old clip bk 2010 or 2011 i think?? Thanks 2 for the reply....

Any 1/8th or 10th scale touring foam tire will work as long as they have a diameter that you can work with the gearing.

Thanks snook yeah it's pretty much impossible to find anymore; so yeah I'm thinking nitro shoes unless u know of a good grade to use?? what brand do u currently or last had ran on?? Thanks...

Back