HPI RS4 18SS real confusion?

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Jmacca

RCTalk Qualifier
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
  1. Bashing
Hi guys
A couple of days ago I took my RS4 18SS out for a bash and everything was going well untill it started to lose the will to move forward. So when I got it home I took the wheels off, readying myself to pull apart the drive train and one of them had stripped the plastic hex and the hex adaptor on the wheel.
How did this happen? so I can avoid the problem happening again.
Thanks
-Jmacca

Ok thanks for the help, when i get some one ill go buy them lol

when I bought my evo3 used it did not work, and that is all that was wrong with it. when putting alloy in can you damage other parts of the car?

when I bought my evo3 used it did not work, and that is all that was wrong with it. when putting alloy in can you damage other parts of the car?

Not on the hexes really. You are more likely then to strip out a rim...but as long as you keep your hub nuts good and tight you should be ok. Pretty much anytime you make one part stronger you make the weak point move to somewhere else. But alloy wheel hexes are a pretty good idea no matter what. Now when you start going with a bunch of pointless bling then it is just that.....pointless. Kinda like my Savage. :(

that was my worry making other parts weaker. I do not mind the plastic, cheap and easy to fix

Back