HPI Blitz RC Short Course Racing Truck

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I've been a fan of hpi for a while, and this looks like a well built truck. I'm looking forward to seeing one in person.

Dang, I thought about getting an SC10 next, but I may hit up one of these to run with my slash. Looks like the perfect blend between handling and durability. Thumbs up HPI.

count me in on this one! have not been the biggest fan of hpi but looks like i will be on this one. i am in the process of getting up my preorder money. thing is though, it looks wicked and all but we have not even seen it really run or been tested or reviewed fully yet. i have high hopes for its success coming into the world of scr. just hope that it was not sped through the process and turns out to vbe a headache or we end up a guinepig for the first batch. i think this will raise the bar for next seasons sc racing scene also. you know i heard a lil while back that there is one more that is going to be hitting the market about the same time as this and have not hear it mentioned anywhere but mark my words, keep an eye out for a hot bodies!!! and you know they are all about some racing:D

It sounds pretty good i might have to get one

I have also become a fan of Hpi since getting my e-sav. If the blitz is built as good, this will be a very durable truck. Love the features that come standard, that you would have to hop up for other trucks. If I ever get back into racing, so far, this would be my choice.

Back