HPI Blitz RC Short Course Racing Truck

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

WoodiE

Kind of good admin
Administrator
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
  1. Bashing
hpi-blitz.jpg

The HPI Blitz is designed from a lengthened E-Firestorm chassis to deliver the most stable feel a short-course truck can offer. The HPI Blitz uses nothing but the finest grade, high-impact nylon plastic on the most critical areas of the truck – from the bumpers to the super beefy arms and everything in between. HPI’s industry known strength and durability makes the HPI Blitz short course truck friendly for all – be it an R/C newcomer, or the skilled competitor...

Click to continue

seems like a nice truck, i really havent liked some of the bodies most of these new trucks are coming with but its always fun to paint your own!

i like this one way better than the losi, from looks that is. should be pretty durable with the HPI name behind it.

That's an amazing truck, I love the wheel/tire package. I may pick this one up.

I wonder if Hot Bodies has anything in the works now?

That's sweet! I may get one of these bodies now instead of the SC10 body if they're cheaper. Considering the name, it will probably be a durable truck.

well I can't wait to see the pics. for some reason my blackjack isn't loading them. I'm finally relieved that hpi is jumping in on this trend. i'd say next to the slash, hpi would make a tough truck with good gearing to change over to high torque brushless set ups.

That pic of the black one looks real good!

I want a set of those tires.

Went on HPIs site to get some more info on the ESC. Anyone get the specs on it? Is the ESC LiPO ready?

That truck is sweet but those tires are even sweeter. gonna grab a set for my slash 4 sure!!!!!!

I was about to add the Strike as my 3rd short course truck, but coming from HPI, looks like this will be it.

Mud flaps, and low CG like my SC10 and HPI toughness like my Slash, plus metal gears and gnarly tires. This one could be my favorite very easily.

Looks bad arse !!! I will be picking up one of these. I think the tires will be great for a 2.2 scale rig.

i agree on the tires for a scaler, even stock slash tires would be good on some scalers minus the big "traxxas" on the side walls.

have they quoted a price for this model yet?

This is the first short coarse truck that almost makes me want one, nice job HPI!

I knew HPI would be in the game soon. Now if they would just come out with a nitro sc truck!

Why so you could utter more curse words at a nitro motor!:D Electric or gasoline for me, nitro can stay away!

Sounds like tehy were doing very well at the Short Course Nationals this weekend in Enfield, CT.

Back