how much time do you spend rc'ing

• Thread starter itsalifeworthliving
  • Start date

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
its a lifestyle for me.. I'm fortanate enough that i can spend as much time on my hobby as i want to.(as long as i dont drink) my wife doesn't mind till it comes to the money.. we both share the hobby room as she has 1/2 of it for painting, arts and craft, and doll house making.hence the pink drill sitting next to the baja..grr.. and our computer's are in the next room over, so we are hardly ever apart.. we dont have kids, so intill then we will work as little as possible. on days that i work its limited to about 2-3hrs a day.. and when i have off(all winter) i could be in my hobby room for more then 10hrs a day.. we moved to p.a. so that we can "do what we enjoy" without working our fingers to the bone just to pay our mortgage.. our morgage now is $450 a month, a remodeled 3bedroom in town! after that, we do what ever the hell we want...

I used to spend at least an hour or two a night if the weather was good, but due to a bunch of crap last year, now I've only had 2hrs on 1 day in the last 8 months.

It's new year, spring is here, hopefully I'll be able to get back into it soon!

Back