How much do you think this bike is worth !!

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
There is a sort of nice Toyota Supra !

no better than that CRAZY !!!!!! lol and its not alchole eather lol, its all ported and polished out god knows what else hes running under the hood and no nos well not yet

It is fun here cuz i live close to where all the Illegel street racers meet so i should go see some of there rides !! The on ly bad thing is that Our Police helicopter is SILENT can never hear it till it is on your BUTT !!! We call it Hawk 1 here !! (sort of dumb name but oh well) And if you have ever seend the first "speed" movie that is the helicopter !! (dumb city just had to buy it ) !!!

i out ran the freaking choper on foot down my way lol, i can run really fast if I'm getting chased by the cops lol.

I'm gonna put dual 4 barrol carbs on my truck with a super charger lol I'm running a 5.7 corvette engine. i need muscle power I'm sick of ricers and the poop poop exaust i want the grunt of raw power if you know what i mean=devil

Ya the sound of PURE PONIES !!!

i got a 88 full size jimmy 4 wd lol I'm gonna make it do wheel stands when I'm done with the flying brick lol

Do you have any pictures of your cars ?

rc or real?

rc yes

real no and i only got the gmc jimmy, it looks pretty

black with blue pin stripe soon to have headers

I'm only 17 so i gotta save for these engine mods, dang head unite and kickers and subs cost enough took my money lol

oh ok i meant the REAL cars !!

yeah i suck i dont have my rides pic lol

what about you? you got a ride? any pics?

be cool if you did lol, I'm also probly gonna raise my truck up so my friend can park his car under it lol

see that is what my ride will look some what like !!!
black-window-civic-96-00-2dr-p

nice ,

but hey i gtg ill pick this up where we left off tomarrow

ttyl c ya

see ya i need to go to bed any ways !!!

For that price I would buy something better like some grammer lessons and a round head for Flattop:normal: The bike looks nice but not at that price.

Originally posted by TINY_MAXX
Na i would buy a 1999 Honda Civic and put a supercharger on it,NOS foger system,MoMo low profile rims and rubber ,momo seats and stearing wheel,then a street fighter Carbin fibre hood and rear wing,and street glow ground effects,and a street fighter body kit and maybe some other stuff !!

Yeah, and it still couldn't break into the 13 second range.
Why would you want to turn a perfectly good grocery getter into an abomination. Why would you put a BACK pressure wing on a front wheel drive car? If you want a sports car, just buy one first.
Just my .02

Originally posted by Hunter
For that price I would buy something better like some grammer lessons and a round head for Flattop:normal: The bike looks nice but not at that price.

Damn it stooge, it's spelled grammar not grammer, you twit

anyway, thanks for the nice gesture, I could use some help with my flat problem :D

Back