How I spent my lunch hour.

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Doom!

Team Dust Devil
Lifetime Supporter!
Supporter
Hospitality Award
Build Thread Contributor
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
  1. Bashing
  2. Crawling
  3. Scale Builder
  4. Flying
Lego Koenigsegg
IMG_20220413_122807446_HDR.jpg
IMG_20220413_123032137_HDR.jpg

I bet you were going "vroom vroom" on your desk too. Now get a couple more, RC them up, and lets see a demolition derby 😁

Seems like a fun and relaxing lunch. I agree with the demolition derby! 😆😂🤣 Years ago my boy and I put 2 4x12 or 16 foot tables up. I built 2 suvs and the goal was to jump tables. If it landed then full speed into the wall is where we sent it. I buils a shelby cobra series one...... fell out of the box and the pallet jack flattened it.

An RC lego car demolition derby would make for some fun times. Might have to look into trying this.

I have been trying to find relaxing ways to spend my lunch hour instead of thinking about work. This thing rolls amazingly smooth on my desktop. ;)

I agree with the demolition derby. That would require at least 3s.

Nah. Just have the derby in the neighbors driveway and buy new legos when done.

Last time I played with legos, one shot across 30 or so feet through a doorway and landed behind me. Most fun I've had in a while. I'm srill finding lego parts in the back yard. I have yet to find his head.

Back