How good is Hitec's warranty?

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Cupooterluvr

Hardcore RCTalk User
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
  1. Bashing
I bought a 985MG for my Baja but it started twitching bad enough to warrant concern. I threw away the receipt though. Do you guys think they will still help me with it?

a receipt might be must, not sure though but i know on all of my warrantee stuff (not hitec though) i HAD to have a receipt. where did you buy it from?

I bought it in store from Hobbytown USA. I think they store past purchases in their computer system but not sure. I'll ask next time I go there.

oh ok, thats kinda what i was pointing towards. i had to get a reciept for a hobbico servo last week and couldnt find one but luckily my Tower account had it on file.

Update, I went to HT and they were able to reprint my receipt. Thanks SNG.

Now all I need is another servo to use while this one is out. lol

oh ok, thats kinda what i was pointing towards. i had to get a reciept for a hobbico servo last week and couldnt find one but luckily my Tower account had it on file.
Which hobbico did you have crap out. I have used several and had nor problems. There are several that the TowerHobbies, hobbico and Hitec were identical. I think they are all just rebadged.

ya the cs170 is a rebadged hitec, tower does have the same one too. hobbico replaced it for me though without any questions but then again a 333oz servo should burn up to easily.

I have the same one in my Jammin truggy it has been pretty bulletproof so far.....and it has been put thought the wringer too.