Hot Glue

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

p0ndo

RCTalk Talkaholic
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
  1. Bashing
Did you guys know hot glue can fix literally everything? I fixed my teton with hot glue and it is perfect.

I use bubble gum

I use bubble gum
Duct Tape, zip ties, and hot glue will solve all your problems. I need rpm A-arms tho and I also broke the camber link mount off my rear diff case

I generally use Shoe Goo when I need to glue something RC related....Hell I've even started using it all around the house. Never knew that stuff existed until I got in to RCs. :)

Hot glue fixes everything

Anything that is sticky

I got my LCG chassis today and it is gonna look sick on my slash

Lol use gorilla glue clamp it or hold some way 24hrs it's a rock

Lol use gorilla glue clamp it or hold some way 24hrs it's a rock
Yeah GG is good for permanent but one of the things I really like about shoe goo is that once its sets up its really really solid but it is, with some effort, totally removable. Usually if I wanna make something permanent tho I go for epoxy.

Yeah GG is good for permanent but one of the things I really like about shoe goo is that once its sets up its really really solid but it is, with some effort, totally removable. Usually if I wanna make something permanent tho I go for epoxy.
JBWeld epoxy is my go to. It's ridiculously strong and bonding, and has enough flexibility to be durable when fixing busted lexan, etc.

JBWeld epoxy is my go to. It's ridiculously strong and bonding, and has enough flexibility to be durable when fixing busted lexan, etc.
Oh that's a ides never thought of using JB nice 👍

IDK why but I have terrible luck with JB weld. poop never holds half the time and I dont understand why. Does it not work on plastic? Cuz usually I use it on plastic and sometimes it doesn't hold worth a damn right away and then sometimes, like when I tried to glue the plastic handle back on my 3 gallon air compressor, it held for a couple of years and then just came apart suddenly and unexpectedly one day when I went to pick it up.

IDK why but I have terrible luck with JB weld. poop never holds half the time and I dont understand why. Does it not work on plastic? Cuz usually I use it on plastic and sometimes it doesn't hold worth a damn right away and then sometimes, like when I tried to glue the plastic handle back on my 3 gallon air compressor, it held for a couple of years and then just came apart suddenly and unexpectedly one day when I went to pick it up.
It's all about the prep with JB. And the rite one there's a few different types of it out there. I've only use it one steal or some type of metal

JB weld same as mixing epoxy. Needs to be mixed right and yea they make different types of JB weld. I like old school epoxy shoot I had to epoxy my boots 🥾 back together at work just to get through the day. And I work in a mine so this was a test epoxy in my books

JB weld same as mixing epoxy. Needs to be mixed right and yea they make different types of JB weld. I like old school epoxy shoot I had to epoxy my boots 🥾 back together at work just to get through the day. And I work in a mine so this was a test epoxy in my books
Nice job. Yeah that poop hold everything. That makes for a rough day when boots go to shits