WL toys 104072 just spins.

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

1Outlawtrucker

RC Newbie
Reaction score
Was running good then just stopped I think it pulls better when I lift rear up. When I lift front up just spins doesn't wanna push...took covers off center spool an everything is meshed together no sign of wear..thoughts! ? Am a little nervous about taking apart diffs...I grease them by drilling small hole in top put wolf's head read grease in them a dab of hot glue to cover..works great.just nervous about taking diffs apart

Was running good then just stopped I think it pulls better when I lift rear up. When I lift front up just spins doesn't wanna push...took covers off center spool an everything is meshed together no sign of wear..thoughts! ? Am a little nervous about taking apart diffs...I grease them by drilling small hole in top put wolf's head read grease in them a dab of hot glue to cover..works great.just nervous about taking diffs apart
Now that's diff-erent. 🤣
Put the car on the ground and lightly accelerate. Follow the pinion and spur. If those spin then the tranny outputs. Whatever isn't spinning is where your issue is.

If it's 4wd, usually one will go snd not both at once leaving a set to drive. It may be the diff, but I wouldn't think so.

1699642637930.png

Back