Horizon Summer of Fun Winner - Yay!

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I don't see any way of modding it to accept an actual engine 🤪
I invision EDF and Gorilla tape 😉
Hacker-StreamFan-20.jpg

Free boat... Hell yeah!
Batteries... $160
Shelf to hold free boat... $100
RC semi to pull free boat... $500
Tug retrieval boat... $450
This free boat is turning into a scam lol!

I could save a few bucks though, and get this instead of the tug 😜...
View attachment 130297
Kayaks man, kayaks... :p

I've been wanting to build one myself but just never got around to it.
I did build a swamp airboat though but yet to put it in the water.

Last edited:
I've been wanting to build one myself but just ever got around to it.
I did build a swamp airboat though but yet to put it in the water.
Now that would be a blast! My brother built a styrofoam RC airboat when I was a kid. I bumped it and knocked it off the dresser and broke the rudder mount off. I thought he wouldn't notice it if I glued it back on. When he found it, it was all melted from the ridiculous amout of glue that I used. That was when I learned crazy glue and styrofoam don't play well together 😜

Last edited:
Dude I just saw this thatS AWESOME!!!! Congrats bud!!👍👍
Thanks! I am still kinda shocked. My son was stoked when I told him about it. So I guess now I have to figure out a retrieval tug for it and see if there is somewhere we can take it where I can navigate the terrain safely.

Thanks! I am still kinda shocked. My son was stoked when I told him about it. So I guess now I have to figure out a retrieval tug for it and see if there is somewhere we can take it where I can navigate the terrain safely.
Oh I'm sure he was. That's awesome!! That's my hang up retrieval. That's the boat I've been looking at for my first boat. Go big or go home👍👍🤣🤣

Oh I'm sure he was. That's awesome!! That's my hang up retrieval. That's the boat I've been looking at for my first boat. Go big or go home👍👍🤣🤣
Well, you may be able to buy this one if you get serious about buying one. My son would be even more stoked with a Losi Son-uva Digger 😉

Well, you may be able to buy this one if you get serious about buying one. My son would be even more stoked with a Losi Son-uva Digger 😉
That's a nice truck. Never know we might have to talk in the future about that 🤔🤔😉😉

That's a nice truck. Never know we might have to talk in the future about that 🤔🤔😉😉
Sure thing man. More than likely it will still be shiney new. I am going to open the box to check it out, but other than that they might as well send me a space suit.

So the boat arrived today. Picture DO NOT do this thing justice. Even in the videos I watched with other items in camera that would typically show a size reference don't help. This boat is a monster.

20210807_153810.jpg

20210807_153838.jpg

20210807_154629.jpg

20210807_154718.jpg

20210807_153848.jpg

20210807_154023.jpg

20210807_154029.jpg

20210807_154052.jpg

20210807_154112.jpg

So as you can see in the pics, putting this boat on a trailer and pulling it behind anything but a Raminator would look kinda silly 🤪

Last edited:
So the boat arrived today. Picture DO NOT do this thing justice. Even in the videos I watched with other items in camera that would typically show a size reference don't help. This boat is a monster.

View attachment 130611
View attachment 130612
View attachment 130613
View attachment 130614
View attachment 130615
View attachment 130616
View attachment 130617
View attachment 130618
View attachment 130619

So as you can see in the pics, putting this boat on a trailer and pulling it behind anything but a Raminator would look kinda silly 🤪
Dude that's insane!!! HUGE 😲😲 online pics and videos. Don't give that boat any justice. That would be funny to see. Would sage the rear out thats not fitting in the tub. 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Dude that's insane!!! HUGE 😲😲 online pics and videos. Don't give that boat any justice. That would be funny to see. Would sage the rear out thats not fitting in the tub. 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
A guy just offered to trade me a last year's model Kraton with a bunch of M2C upgrades like the chassis, shock towers, etc, Savox high torque servo, and a bunch of other mods. Said he has over $1000 in it. I am considering it because I know my son would love the Kraton. But this boat is so awesome looking, I just know I will some day wish I had kept it. Decisions decisions.

What do you guys think?

That's an awesome boat.
Yes it is. That is why it is making the decision hard to keep it, trade it, or sell it. Here is the Kraton offered up for trade. I am unsure really. I know my son would say do it. Need some help deciding here guys. A boat I will likely never be able to run vs a Kraton that will get used often.
received_428017818442632.jpeg

received_538512914060415.jpeg

received_195436812612814.jpeg

Please tell me what you think.

Back