Hopefully!!!

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Greywolf74

I'M TO BLAME!
Lifetime Supporter!
Supporter
Hospitality Award
Build Thread Contributor
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
  1. Bashing
Hopefully I wont break anymore turnbuckles now that I've got Lunsford Titanium ones now! :)

542783_447845345262618_1369899200_n.jpg

319001_447845365262616_584872705_n.jpg

533929_447845408595945_1060306910_n.jpg

Hopefully I wont break anymore turnbuckles now that I've got Lunsford Titanium ones now! :)

Trust me, you wont'. :)

Just buy a spare pack of ball ends as they wear out and need replaced periodically. Lunsford was one of the best things I ever bought when I had the aftershock. I was busting those so often I carried 3 or 4 in my tool bag. I finally got fed up because I busted one, which made the wheel angle too far and it busted my CVD which ended my weekend!

When I sold the truck, it went with 11 spare stockers I had bought off ebay and the lunsfords on it that I had been running for 2 years. Still straight as an arrow.

lunsford wont break or bend in any condition of use. i have them on my 3 LST2 for more than 5 years with almost weekly hard bashing. only the plastic end snaps occasionally or wear over. just keep a couple of the plastic end as spares.

Also, I use stock LST alloy shock body(alloy and HD alloy). I used to use tini shaft but they occasionally bend or snap and when it snaps, it always snaps at the same spot.

with some minor modification, i now use integy MSR6 tini shock shaft on my stock alloy/HD shock on my LST2. integy ones are much more thicker shaft compared to stock lst ones. so far it has never breaks nor bend any shock shaft any more. I have used this for more than 2 years with lots of bad landing and big air jumps - no issue.

Note: integy MSR6 tini shock shaft is slightly shorter than stock/tni LST shaft but I don't mind as it does not effect anything significantly. Normal track handling and track jumps is still superb.

just sharing..

The GPM shocks are holding up just fine.

Yeah I've broken 2 of the plastic rod ends so far so I'm looking to find an aluminum upgrade for those too.

I run the Losi TiNi shafts in the front and the regular ones in the rear. the only ones I've ever broken were the stocks and only on the front for whatever reason. I'll keep it in mind though if I ever start breaking the TiNi shafts I have now.

i hv broken more than 10 tini shock shaft (or closer to 20) over the years. every single one of them snaps at the same spot. i have replaced all my stock tini with integy msr6 tini shaft - all 16 shocks - 3 x 4 on 3 LST2 and 1 x 4 on one flux using LST2 shocks. never once have i broke or even bend any shock shaft ever since for the last (close to) couple of years.

thanks for the advice aqeel200 I wonder if they have em in the right size for muggy shocks

I bèlieve the msr6 tini shaft may be the same length as the muggy shaft. I dunno for sure. I can measuure my integy msr6 shaft , later maybe. I don't hv a muggy shock shaft,.tho

Btw - merry christmas all.

Last edited:
Back