Hope to start racing again wife not going to be happy lol

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

TRAT

Hardcore RCTalk User
Rig of the Month Winner
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
  1. Bashing
  2. Racing
  3. Crawling
  4. Scale Builder
  5. Flying
So this will soon to be in the dirt again!! Also bonus pic. If you can name this you will get a cookie 🍪 bonus pic is for a buggy.

Attachments

• AC935049-9BCD-41C8-9A41-7A966B6DCCA4.png
    AC935049-9BCD-41C8-9A41-7A966B6DCCA4.png
    1.9 MB · Views: 52
  • 25E87123-00D2-4243-9B9F-2B38D35D815C.png
    25E87123-00D2-4243-9B9F-2B38D35D815C.png
    1.9 MB · Views: 35
  • F800E52C-7A53-45CC-8288-25EBEDCAD805.jpeg
    F800E52C-7A53-45CC-8288-25EBEDCAD805.jpeg
    182.9 KB · Views: 36
  • 025EC5D9-BC72-4826-8770-3169E4989125.jpeg
    025EC5D9-BC72-4826-8770-3169E4989125.jpeg
    180.7 KB · Views: 34
Looks like a 3.8L blower of some kind. Never seen one quite like that though assuming I'm even right lol. Bro, if you start blasting that thing through the desert Ima have to come out and go for a ride. My wife been wanting to take a trip forever anyway lol. Id be like a fat kid at Christmas dinner blasting through the AZ desert in that thing with ya lol

My wife aint to happy at me right now either. Just in a bit of trouble the other day racing a turbod miata. You know, sometimes it doesn't pay to win lol

Makes my procharger look grossly inadequate lol

There was a lady that pulled up into the parking lot of some horse stables in a huge Ford 4x4 crew cab ,
the engine had a unique wining sound ,it sounded nice ,I knew exactly what the sound was ,her truck
was supercharged!.. :cool:
They have a unique sound about them!

Ok guys it’s a Alston doubler transfer case. 4K No cookies 🍪 today.

Looks like a 3.8L blower of some kind. Never seen one quite like that though assuming I'm even right lol. Bro, if you start blasting that thing through the desert Ima have to come out and go for a ride. My wife been wanting to take a trip forever anyway lol. Id be like a fat kid at Christmas dinner blasting through the AZ desert in that thing with ya lol

My wife aint to happy at me right now either. Just in a bit of trouble the other day racing a turbod miata. You know, sometimes it doesn't pay to win lol
It’s going to be in the dirt soon

Damn ,it does look like a supercharger though!..:hehe:
It dose for sure that’s why I had to send a picture to mess with some of ya 😁

It’s a Atlas not Alison

It dose for sure that’s why I had to send a picture to mess with some of ya 😁

It has been awhile since I seen a supercharger ,I would have to go see what one might look like
in todays standards ,last time I seen one was 2001!...🤔

😁

This truck made magazines in 2011 17” of travel back then not sure now I’m saying 18-20? I’ll post more

I always loved that style of off road racing ,way more exiting than nascar!.. :thumbs-up: ...:cool:
It’s a blast and a rush for sure it’s not just a fixed track prep situation. It’s the desert you and your truck. You never know what can happen

I always loved that style of off road racing ,way more exiting than nascar!.. :thumbs-up: ...:cool:
NASCAR takes a lot of skill drafting, tires, fuel ⛽️, ur crew ect. I respect what they do 200 mph + but it’s not my thing I guess I live in to much dirt.

NASCAR takes a lot of skill drafting, tires, fuel ⛽️, ur crew ect. I respect what they do 200 mph + but it’s not my thing I guess I live in to much dirt.

Yea ,to race it takes skill ,but to watch a circle jerk is boring ,I am more of a Lemans ,GT ,F1 & Baja type spectator!.. :cool:

Yea ,to race it takes skill ,but to watch a circle jerk is boring ,I am more of a Lemans ,GT ,F1 & Baja type spectator!.. :cool:

Lol!! You know I love to watch and be a spectator😎 but end of the day I’m competitive and want to do it. Shoot years back before KOH is what it is now? I was there the second year that happen. I did KOH, back door chocolate thunder, I did also Black Bear 🐻 California. It’s a old sickness I have yes I love my little toys but racing has been my life. Shoot that’s how my wife and I met. I was drag racing at a air park. Crashed my Mustang she was so scared I was hurt. She was crying hope he’s ok that’s the story anyway but that’s how we met. Now my life I keep all this in because one reason she got paralyzed in car accident with my two kids. It takes a toll on me. Just little insight my mind set is 😁 call me crazy call me stupid, hey I’ll never grow up.. My wife and kids know this. So I’ll do the same stuff doing what I do building custom cars racing ect. Got love support and people that have the same sickness!!

Ok, So I'm not much of a mechanic lol but I agree that Id rather blast that thing through the desert than do 200+mph in a circle. Not saying it doesn't take skill but to me that would not be fun. When I used to live in AZ I lived on a 4 wheeler or a dirt bike and my dad loved taking his jeep out and rock crawling or the best you can crawl with a CJ7. We had it in some pretty precarious places out in the middle of no where lol

Ok, So I'm not much of a mechanic lol but I agree that Id rather blast that thing through the desert than do 200+mph in a circle. Not saying it doesn't take skill but to me that would not be fun. When I used to live in AZ I lived on a 4 wheeler or a dirt bike and my dad loved taking his jeep out and rock crawling or the best you can crawl with a CJ7. We had it in some pretty precarious places out in the middle of no where lol
I know crawlers I know AZ, and yes this not a family truck, Maybe a buggy ect. Yes but always at risk. I saved one of my best friends life from a 200ft roll he could have gone 500 or so thank god for a Boulder and tree. You love ur cars man just as I do more HP you can put at it and make it work why not? We all have a sickness for speed. I did the off road seen years back shoot and the street seen. I guarantee strap you up we can hit some poop ur butthole will pucker!! Just saying 🤣

Back