Hong Nor X1-CR

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Woolfe

RCTalk Basher
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
  1. Bashing
  2. Racing
I Live in Australia on the south coast of NSW. I can't find anyone who sells or stocks parts for my Hong Nor X1-CR. Can anyone help.:whhooo: Cheers.

What does anyone think of the x1 cr

Very helpful. Thanks. Would love a store that I could walk in to but this is good.

Maybe check with chickenman on here he lives down under, there are also a few others on here maybe they can help you find a lhs

Where ya based mate.
The thing here is that all the ofna gear is rebaged to Hong nor and what not.i have bought a bit of gear from the ofna warehouse and it has been smooth.

I am down in Ulladulla. South coast NSW. I travel to Sydney for work but mainly Sunday or at night so finding a good hobby shop is a pain.

Yep there's not a lot here either . I usually do most of my shopping on either ebay or amain hobbies

I do most of my shopping on eBay to but I always seem to be waiting for the postie to bring my parts. Now I want to buy an engine for my caster ZX1 and would like to see it and even all to the guy selling it. I guess I will ask around this site for some options.

I hear ya ,waiting for the postie sucks big time 2-3 weeks is good....
ask around here theres plenty of top notch people here to help