Hong Nor CRT.5 Pro or hyper st mini which should i get for my first car want a fast

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

bigjohn

RCTalk Rookie
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
  1. Bashing
  2. Racing
Hong Nor CRT.5 Pro or hyper st mini which should i get for my first car want a fast good strong easy car please help me

Well if your new to R/Cs you might not want to get a mini!!! They are small(duhh) and have small parts(duhh) and if you break it you may not know how to fix it!!! The parts are close together and are hard to fix(SOMETIMES!!)!!!! I would recommend a large scale (1/8) something-or-other!!

+1 to that, BUT, if you want a 1/12 scale although the Hyper mini looks cool and Ofna is a great brand the Ofna offshoot (HongNor) is a blast.
VERY fast (with the Picco .12) and astoundingly strong.
Although I know for a fact they are a real handfull with their power to weight ratio....

which mini

I've had both and they both rock,I've got the st mini now and a friend has the crt.5.i think the crt engine has more bottom end and the hyper the better top end.with a 12 onroad engine they are insane.pick which you like the look of and get spares for easier.hope this helps.

i've got a brushless crt.5 and it HUALS. i am very pleased overall with the build quality and driving characteristics.

Back