Homewood's Rc garage

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Homewood

RC Newbie
Reaction score
So in my garage I got my favorite which is my Traxxas X-maxx 8s, Traxxas 35 Hot Rod Truck, Traxxas Rustler 2wd, Exceed Drift King, and a vintage Tamiya don't know what model it is? The motor is mounted in the front and awd belt driven. I don't have a drag car yet but would love to add one to my collection! My main thing is bashing with my x-maxx, but I have been trying to get some cars ready to try and go competitive at the events around here!

Nice collection. Got pics? Someone could id that Tamiya if they see it.

So in my garage I got my favorite which is my Traxxas X-maxx 8s, Traxxas 35 Hot Rod Truck, Traxxas Rustler 2wd, Exceed Drift King, and a vintage Tamiya don't know what model it is? The motor is mounted in the front and awd belt driven. I don't have a drag car yet but would love to add one to my collection! My main thing is bashing with my x-maxx, but I have been trying to get some cars ready to try and go competitive at the events around here!
Welcome to RCT. Got pics of the collection. Like WICKED said above I'm sure some one could ID it. The X is a beast love my X.👍👍

Back