Home and gardening forum

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Do that in the garden. It's rich in nitrogen.

Also great for wetti'n the ole whistle, and no its not necessary
[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xUFQ2ECfPOw"]"Is it necessary for me to drink my own urine?" UnnecessaryThings.com - YouTube[/ame]

I know I should take this to the home/gardening forum but I was wondering if you guys knew anything about planting raspberrys

Last edited:
I know I should take this to the home/gardening forum but I was wondering if you guys knew anything about planting raspberrys

I'm the best at planting rasberries when theres a toilet under me lol I'm sorry I couldnt resist. :hehe:

No, bud it was funny I laughed!, I can get a row of raspberries when I tease all my nieces and nephews......but so far one of my green thumbed aunties says that I need to plant them in rows of three for the roots to interweave so the plants are stronger?

Any other info would be........AWESO......great I meant great ROLEX!

Last edited:
I do know that its a vine type plant (duh) and most vine style plants grow stronger interweaving each other and love to grow along fences. Never had my own but I raided enough rasberries from my g-pas plants to know a little somethin.

Oh that's why she (auntie) told me to set up three row of lattice. Cause they're vine plants.....I guess if they don't have anything to grow against they'll stay on the ground.

I had a Raspberry garden for many years and never put up a trellis. Every fall you cut them down to a foot high and they grow up in the spring, supporting themselves and enlarging your garden with new plants from the runners.

Back